Cache files are basically the storage of temporary files of different kinds of webpages. The Cache files also stores the images, scripts and data of the websites that you visit or view in your browser.
So, if you want to get rid of these cache files in your browser than don’t worry because I have created this guide in which I will teach you that how you can clear cache files in your Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser. Clearing the cache files in internet browser is a very simple and easy task. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Clear Cache Files In Mozilla Firefox
To clear cache files in your Mozilla Firefox browser than follow the below given steps.
- At first, open up your Mozilla Firefox browser and then click on the three horizontal lines to open the menu options.
- Now, click on the Options menu.
- Then, select the Advanced option and then in Advanced option and then click on Network tab.
- Now, in the Clear Web Content section, click on Clear Now button to remove the cache files of your browser.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully cleared the cache files in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
Learn-How To Clear Cache Files In Google Chrome
Now, if you want to clear cache files in your Google Chrome browser then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open up the Google Chrome browser and then click on three horizontal lines to open up the menu options.
- Now, in the Menu, select Tools option.
- Then, click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Now, in the Clear Browsing Data, check on all the given options.
- Then, click on Clear Browsing Data button to clear the entire history and as well as the cache files of your Google Chrome browser.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully removed the cache files in your Google Chrome browser.
So, this was all about how to clear cache files in your Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox browser. I hope that now you can easily remove the cache files in your browser. If you have any type of queries or suggestions regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you’d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.